Shopping in Portland
- Fuel up on breakfast burritos, biscuits and gravy, and other food-truck delights along with baked goods and fresh fruit and produce at Saturday’s Portland Farmer’s Market.
- Scout for something totally fun and funky at one of the diverting boutiques along N.W. 23rd Avenue in Nob Hill or Alberta Street in Northeast.
- Bring home a few of Portland's artisanal edibles, such as tea from Smith Teamaker, flavored sea salts from The Meadow, and chocolates from Cacao.
- Take advantage of Portland’s tax-free shopping while you stock up on stylish-but-sturdy, sports-oriented outerwear and gear at one of the many shops in town catering to outdoorsy sorts, including locally based Columbia Sportswear and Nike.
- Spend a couple of hours browsing the thousands of new and used tomes at Powell's City of Books, a genuine Portland icon.