Fodor's Expert Review Pietro's Trattoria
Lodi's go-to spot for Italian American classics wins fans for its quality ingredients, Tuscan-courtyard ambience, and plant-filled outdoor patio (reservations essential on weekends). Expect straightforward, well-executed renditions of chicken piccata and veal cacciatore, filling lasagna and fettuccine Alfredo (with chicken or prawns), pizzas, and the like, all delivered with informal good cheer by the cadre of servers.
317 E. Kettleman La.
Lodi, California 95240, USA
- Wine list focused on local vintages
- Italian-American classics
- Authentic Tuscan atmosphere
- Italian American classics
- Meatball and chicken pesto with cheese sandwiches for lunch