Fodor's Expert Review City Hotel Oberland
Höheweg 7, Interlaken, Bern, 3800, Switzerland
Editor's Note: This location is no longer in operation.
The exterior of this hotel's main building is bristling with mansard windows and stucco trim, and the wing across the street is pierced by a life-size statue of a cow. Thanks to recent renovations, the rooms are modern and comfortable, some with coffee machines and a/c. The hotel's chalet-style restaurant is extremely popular—it offers tasty renditions of the usual Swiss suspects.
- central location for shopping and nightlife
- the breakfast fills you up for sightseeing
- bar and two restaurants on-site
- noisy neighborhood
- limited parking given the number of rooms
- can get hot, depending on room and season
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast