Fodor's Expert Review Hotel Paradiso
Via Roccasterone 12, San Remo, Liguria, 18038, Italy
There's an air of seclusion and a respite from hectic San Remo in these bright, well-equipped rooms—some with balconies and sea views—that face a quiet, palm-fringed garden and pool. The hotel is surrounded by manicured grounds and an adjacent, lush public park. A pleasant restaurant offers a fixed-price menu for lunch and dinner, or a variety of à la carte options. There's a two- or three-night minimum stay in July and August.
- nice pool and private beach
- on-site restaurant and bar
- secluded yet near town
- steep walk up some stairs and a hill from seafront
- paid parking with restricted space
- some rooms are small and dated
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast, Closed early Nov.–late Dec.