Fodor's Expert Review Flip Flops on the Beach
Editor's Note: This location is no longer in operation.
Reserve one of the four one- or two-bedroom beachside bungalows at this casually elegant boutique resort and you can melt into the island lifestyle of sun, sand, serenity, and ocean breezes on arrival. Bungalows are bright, fresh, and furnished with white wicker, mahogany four-poster beds with 1,000-thread-count sheets, and an array of modern kitchen appliances. Additional amenities include a satellite flat-screen TV, patio furnishings, charcoal grill, beach chairs, and umbrellas. A private beach pavilion is ideal for picnicking or enjoying a sunset cocktail. Guests may use the pool and tennis court at the adjacent but closed Dolphin Beach Resort. Restaurants and shops are a short walk or golf-cart ride away.
- <PRO>beachfront location</PRO>
- <PRO>the essence of tranquillity</PRO>
- <PRO>quality accommodations and in-room amenities</PRO>
- <CON>remote location means there is no nightlife, shopping, or larger resort-style activities</CON>
- <CON>no Internet</CON>
- <CON>no daily housekeeping</CON>
Rate Includes: Closed mid-Aug.–mid-Oct., No meals, Credit cards accepted