Fodor's Expert Review Cape Eleuthera Resort and Marina
Nestled between the aquamarine and emerald waters of Rock and Exuma sounds, gigantic villas have two bright bedrooms, each with a full bath and a stainless-steel kitchen, while the new beach cottages feature a luxury bathroom and wet bar. Watch breathtaking sunsets painted over the full-service marina from your second-floor balcony. By day, explore the resort's 18-mile-long shoreline or schedule a campus tour of the neighboring Island School, a model of sustainable living. For a unique experience, have the staff take you by boat to one of the nearby footprint-free islands for the day. Pack a picnic and your seashell bucket and get ready for complete solitude.
- handsome resort right on the water
- professional and friendly staff
- gear rental on-site for water and land excursions (some with fee)
- isolated from rest of island
- need a car to leave resort
- on-property restaurant is the only dining option nearby