Fodor's Expert Review The Point Brisbane
21 Lambert St.
Across the river from central Brisbane, this modern hotel on picturesque Kangaroo Point has great city skyline and river views from each balcony. Rooms and suites are spacious and well-equipped, and with the state-of-the-art gym, heated lap pool, and nearby riverside walkways, it is easy to stay active. On-site rooftop restaurant Lamberts serves à la carte lunch and dinner, as well as indulgent buffet breakfasts (A$32) and 24-hour room service. The hotel runs a courtesy hourly shuttle bus to the city on weekdays, and there's a ferry stop only 100 yards away.
- terrific on-site facilities including 24-hour room service
- free parking
- wheelchair-accessible rooms
- a 20-minute walk to the city
- free Wi-Fi but can be slow
- rooms on freeway side of hotel may be noisy
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast