And it's not bad!
Here’s a weird idea that you’ll only hear in 2017: Let’s have some people who are web-famous and a quirky hotel brand design a clothing line together. Why? We don’t know, but we’re ok with it.
Hotel Indigo teamed up with some of Instagram’s most followed nobodies to create a one-of-a-kind clothing line tailored to seven cities across the U.S. In partnership with ASOS, Hotel Indigo’s clothing line reflects the soul and style of the city.
Here’s the complete list of partnerships:
- Lower East Side New York; Eugenie Grey of Feral Creature
- Los Angeles Downtown; Jamie Kidd
- Downtown Denver; Carolina Hellal
- Nashville; Devan Anderson
- Old Town Alexandria; Holly of Petite Flower Presents
- Savannah Historic District; Asiyami Gold
- El Paso Downtown; Olivia Watson of Livvy and Blog
Would I wear these clothes? I wouldn’t not wear these clothes, and some of the items are downright stylish (although I work in travel, not fashion, so who cares what I think?). Shop the collection here.