3835 Main St., Manchester, Vermont, 05254, USA
A fresh-faced Kimpton boutique venture in Manchester Village, the Taconic, which opened in late 2015, has public areas that include a wraparound porch and the Copper Grouse restaurant, run by a top Burlington chef known for upscale comfort food. Sleek, contemporary guest rooms are decorated in subdued light browns and greens, the better to draw your eye to the beauty outside. White furnishings, splashes of richer-hued colors, and gas fireplaces keep the mood back inside bright and upbeat.
- contemporary Kimpton style
- village location
- Frette robes, Atelier Bloom bath products
- fitness center open 24 hours
- yoga mats in all rooms
- perhaps too fresh-faced to feel truly "Vermont"
- only chain's rewards members get free high-speed Internet/Wi-Fi
Rate Includes: No meals
$$$ | French
$$$$ | European
$$$$ | Steakhouse
$$ | Pizza
BACK TO TOP