Top Reasons to Go
- Endless vistas: The view from Island in the Sky stretches for miles as you look out over millennia of sculpting by wind and rain.
- Seeking solitude: Needles, an astoundingly beautiful part of the park to explore on foot, sees very few visitors—it can sometimes feel like you have it all to yourself.
- Radical rides: The Cataract Canyon rapids and the White Rim Trail are world-class adventures by boat or bike.
- Native American artifacts: View rock art and Ancestral Pueblo dwellings in the park.
- Wonderful wilderness: Some of the country's most untouched landscapes are within the park’s boundaries, and they're worth the extra effort needed to get there.
- The night skies: Far away from city lights, Canyonlands is ideal for stargazing.
There are no results