Fodor's Expert Review Slightly North of Broad
Affectionately known as S.N.O.B., this former warehouse with atmospheric brick-and-stucco walls has a chef's table that looks directly into the open kitchen. Many of the specialties, including wild game and other less common meats, are served as small plates that are perfect for sharing. The $14 daily lunch specials are often memorable, such as mussels with spinach, grape tomatoes, and smoked bacon, or a hearty chicken pot pie.
192 E. Bay St.
Charleston, South Carolina 29401, USA
- Bustling lunchtime service popular with local notables
- Forefather of farm-to-table movement in Charleston
- Divine braised lamb shank
- Bustling lunchtime service
- Upscale, authentic Southern fare
- History as the forefather of the farm-to-table movement in Charleston