Portland Nightlife Tips
- Become immersed in an Oregon Symphony classical or pops concert at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall; enjoy a post-symphony glass of wine at the Heathman Hotel bar afterward.
- Plan an evening of progressive drinking and noshing along trendy Southeast Division Street, which is lined with diverting restaurants and bars turning out Northwest wines, beers, coffees, spirits, and bar snacks.
- Catch an internationally known jazz band, discover a new blues group, or experience an indie rock band at one of Portland's many live music venues.
- Go to the always-hopping First Thursday Pearl District or a Last Thursday Alberta Arts District gallery strolls to soak in the local visual arts scene.
- Sip a craft cocktail made with fresh ingredients—from house-made bitters and fresh-squeezed blackberry or peach juices to locally produced artisanal gins, vodkas, and liqueurs—at any one of the trendy downtown or East Side lounges.