- Northern Beaches. Destinations include charming Corolla and vacation hot spot, Duck.
- Kitty Hawk and Nags Head. Aviation history and gorgeous beaches along North Carolina Highway 12.
- Roanoke Island. Home to the mysterious “Lost Colony,” Roanoke has natural and historic appeal.
- Hatteras Island. Beaches here are protected as part of the Cape Hatteras National Seashore.
- Ocracoke Island. This island—once inhabited by pirates—is only reachable by ferry or boat.
- Beaufort. History and maritime charm abound.
- New Bern. Pepsi-Cola was invented here.
- Wilmington. Abuzz with haute cuisine, music, and culture.
- Wrightsville Beach. A surfer’s paradise.
- Kure Beach. Beaches, historic sites, and the North Carolina Aquarium.
- Southport. Southport is the access point to Bald Head Island via ferry.
There are no results