- Northern Beaches. Destinations include Kitty Hawk and Kill Devil Hills.
- Nags Head. Explore 11 miles of gorgeous beaches along North Carolina Highway 12.
- Roanoke Island. Home to the mysterious “Lost Colony,” Roanoke Island has natural and historic appeal.
- Hatteras Island. Beaches here are protected as part of the Cape Hatteras National Seashore.
- Ocracoke Island. This charming island—once inhabited by pirates—is only reachable by ferry or boat.
- Cape Lookout National Seashore. Beautiful untouched beaches are contained here.
- Beaufort. History and charm abound.
- New Bern. Pepsi-Cola was invented here.
- Wilmington. Abuzz with haute cuisine, music, and culture.
- Wrightsville Beach. A surfer’s paradise.
- Kure Beach. Pristine beaches, historic sites, and the North Carolina Aquarium.
- Southport. Southport is the access point to Bald Head Island via ferry.
There are no results