Fodor's Expert Review Cinnamon Morning B&B
2700 Rio Grande Blvd. NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104, USA
Editor's Note: This location is no longer in operation.
A beautifully maintained hideaway, this Southwestern-style adobe compound is barely a 10-minute drive north of Old Town; set just south of Rio Grande Nature Center State Park, it is a perfect roost for exploring local trails as well as the backroads north, or hopping back into town. Three rooms are in the warmly eclectic main house, each with its own colorful theme and walled garden view. Lovely landscaped paths meander through the property to a secluded two-bedroom guesthouse with a bath, full kitchen, private entrance, living room, and fireplace, as well as two one-bedroom casitas with their own patios. The full breakfasts here are filling and delicious, served by a roaring fire in winter or alfresco in the shady courtyard in summer.
- host will gladly help with travel ideas and planning
- grounds are a shady oasis in summer heat
- near the Rio Grande trails and local shops
- delightful host is well informed—ask for help with travel plans
- on-site snacks 24/7
- cancellations must be made 14 days ahead
- you need a car to get around town from here
- host's two small dogs roam public areas
- guests' pets are limited to rooms not in the main house
- location is inconvenient without a car
Rate Includes: Free breakfast