- Downtown. Tourists flock to sites like the Georgia Aquarium.
- Sweet Auburn, the Old Fourth Ward, and East Atlanta. Sweet Auburn is the epicenter of African American history and achievement in Atlanta, while Old Fourth Ward and East Atlanta have a happening nightlife and restored homes.
- Midtown. Midtown is home to the High Museum and luxurious high-rise condos.
- Westside. Chefs and designers have transformed this once-barren industrial expanse.
- Buckhead. Known for residents like Elton John, Buckhead has a concentration of ritzy boutiques and stores.
- Virginia-Highland and the Emory Area.Patio bars, cozy music venues, and great food.
- Little Five Points and Inman Park. The majestic old mansions of Inman Park are a short walk from the bars and vintage-clothing shops of Little Five Points.
- Decatur. Its charming town square is always buzzing.
There are no results