Fodor's Expert Review Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
1000 W. Buena Vista Dr., Walt Disney World, Florida, 32830, USA
Editor's Note: This property is currently undergoing renovations.
Popular with convention-goers and families who appreciate its casual Southwestern architecture, colorful Coronado Springs Resort has a lively, Mexican-style food court, an elaborate swimming pool, and a moderate price for a Disney resort.
- great pool with a play-area arcade for kids and a bar for adults
- lots of outdoor activities
- wide range of dining choices
- some accommodations are a long trek from the restaurants
- standard rooms are on the small side
- the lake is not for swimming
Rate Includes: Access to Disney courses, No meals