Fodor's Expert Review Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
900 Cayman Way, Walt Disney World, Florida, 32830, USA
Editor's Note: This property is currently undergoing renovations.
A series of five palm-studded island "villages," this charming and moderately priced Disney resort with a 42-acre lake and white sand beaches is labeled with names straight from Pirates of the Caribbean.
- plenty of on-site outdoor activities give the place a lush summer-camp feel
- convenient to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Disney Springs
- moderate price
- you don't truly feel swept away to a tropical island
- the beach is for sitting on, as the only swimmable waters are in the pools, not the lake
- walks from your room to the beach or a restaurant can take up to 15 minutes
Rate Includes: Access to Disney courses, No meals