Fodor's Expert Review Biscottis
The local artwork on the redbrick walls is a mild distraction from the crowds jockeying for tables here at brunch, lunch, and dinner. The menu's wide-ranging, locally sourced dishes include such unexpected delights as the popular ancho chili–rubbed pork chop. There are always gluten-free options, and the lengthy dessert menu features cakes and pies.
3556 St. Johns Ave.
Jacksonville, Florida 32205, USA
- Weekend brunch that is served until 3
- Decadent desserts from b the bakery
- Ever-changing nightly entrée specials
- Sister restaurant to bb\'s
- Nightly entrée specials and weekend brunch served until 3 pm
- Decadent desserts from the bakery