Fodor's Expert Review Lumière with Inspirato
118 Lost Creek La., Telluride, Colorado, 81435, USA Fodor's Choice
"Lumière" means "light" in French, and this luxury lodge lives up to its name—suites open onto dramatic mountain views, and the decor brings the outside in with a mountain-modern design. To top it off, the personal service is out of this world, with an extremely polite and helpful staff and comprehensive concierge services. Other perks include five-star amenities, ski-valet service, warm-soak and cold-plunge pools, high-end chef's kitchens, and twice-daily maid service. A European breakfast is served daily.
- very large bathrooms
- sumptuous rooms
- friendly and attentive staff
- ski-in, ski-out location at the base of Lift 4 in Mountain Village
- luxurious rooms with spacious bathrooms
- warm-soak and cold plunge pools
- incredibly pricey
- minimum stay during holidays
- layout can be confusing
- very expensive
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast, Closed Apr., May, Oct., and Nov.