Top Reasons to Go
- Berkeley's culinary mecca: Eat your way through this area of North Berkeley, starting with a slice of perfect pizza from Cheese Board Pizza (just look for the line).
- Point Reyes National Seashore: Hike beautifully rugged—and often deserted—beaches at one of the most beautiful places on Earth.
- Sitting on a dock by the bay: Admire the beauty of the Bay Area from the rocky, picturesque shores of Sausalito or Tiburon.
- "Beer-hopping" in Oakland's hippest hoods: Spend time discovering the wealth of unique brewers and award-winning craft-beer makers along the Oakland Ale Trail in a city that takes its beer seriously.
- Giant redwoods: Walking into Muir Woods National Monument, a mere 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge, is like entering a cathedral built by God.
There are no results