Fodor's Expert Review Quince
To enjoy Michael Tusk's three-Michelin-starred contemporary California cuisine with a slight Italian influence, you'll have to splurge on an 8- to 10-course chef's tasting menu, but you'll be rewarded with seasonal items reaching the highest gastronomic heights. The 1,400-bottle-strong wine list is top-notch, although it can get pricey (a steep corkage fee means you won't save much by bringing your own bottle), and the seamless service is both refined and welcoming.
470 Pacific Ave.
San Francisco, California 94133, USA
- Prix-fixe menu
- Highly seasonal ingredients
- Strong wine list
- Award-winning prix-fixe menu
- Stellar pasta dishes in middle of menu
- Outstanding cocktails and amaro list
- Posh, dramatic dining room