Costa Rica for Cruise Passengers
- Wildlife and hiking. Monteverde, a cloud-forest preserve, is home to the resplendent quetzal; nearby Carara National Park has easy trails, including a wheelchair-accessible one. A little farther south, Manuel Antonio is famous for monkeys and sloths.
- Sarchí. Take a 40-minute scenic drive to this mountain town famous for coffeegrowing and crafting colorfully patterned wood furniture and souvenirs.
- Tortuga Island. Paddle a kayak in the calm waters around idyllic Tortuga Island.
- San José. Visit the ornate National Theater and the stunning Gold Museum in the bustling capital city.
- Canopy tour. Fly through the treetops on a zip-line tour; guides will show you how it’s done.
There are no results