4th Ave. and 2nd St. S, Corozal Town, Corozal, Belize
Breathless as you may be when climbing to the fifth-level terrace of this budget hotel—the highest point in Corozal Town—it's worth it for the breathtaking views of Corozal Bay and town. The owners also operate a furniture store in Corozal, and they've outfitted the tiled and plastered rooms with beds and furnishings from their store. A Chinese eatery called Romantic Restaurant (which, sadly, it is not) occupies part of the first floor.
- beautiful views from top-floor patio
- good value in the heart of town
- layout of stairs precludes bay views from many rooms
- mediocre food at Chinese restaurant
- not for those who have trouble with a lot of stairs
BACK TO TOP