Fodor's Expert Review D-Resort Grand Azur
Cumhuriyet Bulvarı, No.17, Marmaris, Mugla, 48700, Turkey
Editor's Note: This location is reported to be under new ownership and therefore this review may contain inaccuracies.
The sleek, curving profile of this international resort overlooks lush tropical gardens and is a 15-minute walk to the city's restaurants and bars; if you're going to stay in central Marmaris, this is the best you'll find. Rooms are on the generic side, but the staff is polite and the beach well maintained. Daily boat trips are available from the hotel's private jetty to places around the bay.
- nice private beach area
- gorgeous views
- exceptionally large indoor and outdoor pools
- lots of recreation options, including tennis, waterskiing, and sailing
- average rooms for the amount they cost
- rooms and general style a bit impersonal
- crowded during peak season
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast