Fodor's Expert Review Hotel Relais dell'Orologio
Via della Faggiola 12/14, off Campo dei Miracoli, Pisa, Tuscany, 56126, Italy
Editor's Note: This location is no longer in operation.
What used to be a private family palace is now an intimate hideaway where 18th-century antiques fill the rooms and public spaces and some rooms have stenciled walls and wood-beam ceilings. On the third floor, sloped ceilings add romance. A large shared sitting room, complete with fireplace, provides a relaxing spot to read or sip a glass of wine.
- location—in the center of town
- but on a quiet side street
- location—in the center of town, but on a quiet side street
- simple elegance
- cheery guest rooms
- its simple elegance
- breakfast costs extra
- some have voiced complaints about the breakfast
- it hosts (small) business meetings for outsiders
- the location might be a bit remote for some
Rate Includes: Free Breakfast