Albergo Il Monastero
Castello Aragonese 3, Ischia Ponte, Campania, 80077, Italy
The Castello Aragonese, on its own island, is the unrivaled location for this unique hotel with a peaceful ambience and simple but comfortable rooms overlooking the Mediterranean. The superb restaurant on the spectacular terrace (also open to nonguests) collaborates with Forio's historic Umberto a Mare to provide sophisticated adaptations of local island cuisine, using much produce from the castle's vegetable garden. The hotel is hugely popular, so book way in advance.
- stunning views and peaceful garden
- hotel is inside the castle
- great restaurant on terrace
- a long way from the entrance to your room
- some consider it too far from the town's action
- books up well in advance
Rate Includes: Closed Nov.–late Apr.
BACK TO TOP