Fodor's Expert Review Berkeley Library

The Southside Library/Archive

The Berkeley Library, the main student library at Trinity, was built in 1967 and is named after the philosopher and alumnus George Berkeley. The small open space in front of the library contains a spherical brass sculpture designed by Arnaldo Pomodoro. A very modern, sleek extension dominates the Nassau Street side of the campus. The library is not open to the public.

Library/Archive

Quick Facts

Dublin, Co. Dublin  Dublin 2, Ireland

01-896–1661

www.tcd.ie