Fodor's Expert Review Grecotel Mandola Rosa
Kastro 50, Kyllini, West Greece, 27050, Greece
This extremely elegant retreat, tucked into the sprawling multihotel Olympia Riviera Resort on the coast beneath the ancient city, pampers guests with handsome and comfortable suites in a luxurious Mediterranean-style villa and in lavish bungalows tucked into lush seaside gardens. The resort amentities here include a choice of fine dining, a private beach, and the services of one of the largest spas in Europe as well as superbly attentive service that puts a high polish on Greek hospitality.
- an extremely attractive and comfortable place to stay
- wealth of amenties
- superb and friendly service
- beautiful beach and wealth of amenities
- the cost is as high as Mt. Olympus
- part of big resort complex
- a distance from ancient site
- part of a big resort complex
- it's pretty far from the ancient site
Rate Includes: Free breakfast, Closed Nov.–Apr.