Fodor's Expert Review Steigenberger Grandhotel Handelshof
A former 19th-century exhibition hall houses one of the finest hotels in Saxony. The hotel, directly in the center of the city, is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a refined spa experience. The modern rooms are insulated from the busy city bustling around it. The shower walls are inscribed with passages from Goethe's Faust.
- luxury in the city center
- complete spa with sauna
- best cocktail bar in Leipzig
- breakfast not always included.
- parking difficult and expensive
- odors from breakfast permeate entire house
Rate Includes: No Meals