Fodor's Expert Review Hotel Astoria at Kurfürstendamm
Editor's Note: This location is no longer in operation.
Each simple room in this small building, which dates back to 1898, is different, and the service is standout. When making a reservation, state whether you'd like a bathtub or shower and ask about weekend specials or package deals for longer stays. A few rooms have air-conditioning for an extra charge. Two terraces allow you to sun yourself, and a stroll down the charming street leads to the shops along Ku'damm.
- some rooms are individually designed with old-world style
- warm and personal service
- quiet location on central Ku'damm side street
- furniture and rooms need update
- many rooms on the smaller side
- many rooms without air-conditioning
Rate Includes: No Meals, Credit cards accepted