Fodor's Expert Review St-Epvre

Nancy Religious Building/Site/Shrine

A 275-foot spire towers over this splendid neo-Gothic church, completed in 1451 and rebuilt in the 1860s. Most of the 2,800 square yards of stained glass were created by the Geyling workshop in Vienna; the chandeliers were made in Liège, Belgium; many carvings are the work of Margraff of Munich; the heaviest of the eight bells was cast in Budapest; and the organ, though manufactured by Merklin of Paris, was inaugurated in 1869 by Austrian composer Anton Bruckner.

Religious Building/Site/Shrine

Quick Facts

Pl. St-Epvre
Nancy, Grand-Est  54000, France

Sight Details:
Rate Includes: Closed weekdays Oct.–June

What’s Nearby