Fodor's Expert Review The Ledbury
Aussie chef Brett Graham wins hearts, minds, and some serious accolades at this upbeat modern French (with Pacific and British hints) dining landmark. Global gourmands will struggle to find a more inventive vegetable dish than Graham's white beetroot baked in clay with goat's cheese and hazelnuts, and it's impossible to best his ultrapretty, precise, and complex mains. If that weren't enough, Graham is also famed for his wizard desserts, so finish with the signature brown sugar tart with stem ginger ice cream.
127 Ledbury Rd.
London, Greater London W11 2AQ, England
- Vegetable-centric dishes like roast celeriac with smoked pheasant
- Excellent game like Berkshire roe buck with wild hops
- Fantastic desserts like figs with honey and sourdough ice cream
- Creative vegetable dishes like white asparagus soup with lemon, grapes, and ricotta
- Excellent game like Berkshire muntjac with endive cooked in grilled oil
- Signature brown sugar tart with stem ginger ice cream for dessert