Fodor's Expert Review Lemonia
This consistently popular, family-run, taverna-style restaurant has been serving local families and celebrities alike in its large, vine-decked premises for more than 40 years. Besides a large selection of Greek Cypriot small-dish meze dips, hot breads, and starters, there are rustic mains like moussaka or slow-baked kleftiko lamb in lemon. Expect friendly Greek service and hospitality, plus an airy atrium in the back. Generous spreads for two or more people are £26.50, and bargain weekday set lunches are £14.50.
89 Regent's Park Rd.
London, Greater London NW1 8UY, England
- Greek holiday, taverna-style atmosphere
- Popular meze, moussaka, and grilled sea bass
- Great weekday set lunches
- Greek taverna-style atmosphere
- Meze, moussaka, and grilled sea bass