Fodor's Expert Review Le Meridien
Old Limassol–Nicosia road, Limassol, Limassol, 4534, Cyprus
Editor's Note: This property is currently undergoing renovations.
This large, luxurious beachfront hotel with a striking lobby of pink marble and glass offers first-rate amenities and a wealth of dining and leisure options.The resort has eight restaurants and five bars, a dive shop, an extensive kids' center, a health club, and a heated indoor pool. There's also a 3,000-square-meter indoor/outdoor thalassotherapy spa. Even if you take no spa treatments, request a room in the Royal Spa Wing—they're larger and more stylish.
- friendly and helpful concierge and front-desk service
- lovely manicured grounds, including direct access to a beach
- complimentary breakfast buffet with lots of choices
- a fair distance from Limassol's Old Town
- spotty (and not free) Wi-Fi in the rooms
- view of ugly industrial scenery in one direction
Rate Includes: Nov. 3, 2014–Mar. 1, 2016, Free breakfast; All meals; Some meals