Fodor's Expert Review Boutique Hotel Kaštel
Trg Andrea Antico 7, Motovun, Istarska, 52424, Croatia
Nestled in a cloistered niche at the very top of the hilltop town sits this peaceful, old-fashioned boutique hotel that makes an ideal retreat if you prefer quaint streets and rolling green hills to sea views and island escapes. Out in front of the hotel there's a small garden and pretty summer terrace. Rooms differ in their level of comfort and amenities; all rooms have flat-screen TV, Internet access, and air-conditioning. If you're here in summer, it's well worth paying extra for an upgrade for a balcony or private garden access.
- quiet location
- indoor pool and spa facilities
- nice views over the valley from some rooms
- nice views over the Mirna River Valley from some rooms
- uphill walk to the hotel
- no car access
- not all rooms are air-conditioned
- no car access or parking at hotel
- some smaller rooms
Rate Includes: Free breakfast, Closed Jan.–Apr.