Fodor's Expert Review Antigua Casa Alcaldía

San German Government Building

At the eastern end of Plaza Francisco Mariano Quiñones, this Spanish-colonial-style building served as the town's city hall from 1844 to 1950. Once used as a prison, it is now houses the town's tourism office.

Government Building

Quick Facts

East end of Plaza Francisco Mariano Quiñones
San Germán, 00667, Puerto Rico

What’s Nearby

Related Forum Posts

Around the Web