One person must apply for temporary residency. Official witnesses must also apply for residency, but most wedding coordinators can arrange for local witnesses. After the marriage, an apostille (official seal) must be placed on the marriage license and certificate. Blood tests are not required.

Previous Travel Tip

Vacation Planning

Next Travel Tip

Air Travel

Trending Stories


Find a Hotel


Fodor's Essential Caribbean

View Details