Fodor's Expert Review Coconuts
Nestled between high cliff rocks and a pristine private beach on the southern coast, this outdoor restaurant is one of the best, most romantic places to nab that table overlooking the ocean. The menu changes often, but you can always be sure of an eclectic selection of items—from mussels to rockfish to braised oxtail—prepared with customary Bermudian flair. On-beach dining is a fixed-price menu of five courses, a glass of champagne, and a world-class view. A dinner menu is available for those in the main restaurant, and a simpler, less expensive lunch menu includes weekly specials, burgers, sandwiches, and salads. The dress code is smart casual.
56 South Shore Rd.
Southampton Parish SN02, Bermuda
- Dramatic views from the cliff-side terrace
- Romantic tables on the beach
- Fresh local fish
- Romantic but expensive fixed-price dining on the beach
- Varied menu including good local fish
- Cheaper lunch menu offers weekly specials