Fodor's Expert Review Indian Ocean Lodge
Grand Anse, Praslin, Inner Islands, Seychelles
Set in a lovely palm- and takamaka-tree-filled garden right on Grand Anse beach, this hotel excels in friendly service and homey atmosphere. The 32 rooms are set in eight units of four rooms each (two upstairs and two downstairs), decorated in a beach chic theme, with king-size beds and all the amenities. All rooms have balconies with sea views and can interconnect (great for families). The large open-air restaurant resides under a huge thatch roof, and serves a good buffet of both local and international cuisine.
- good-value hotel with all the amenities on the popular Grand Anse beach
- free daily shuttle to Cote d'Or beach
- super-friendly staff and management
- located on the western side of Praslin, Grand Anse is subject to seaweed accumulation from May–Oct.
- Wi-Fi in public areas only
Rate Includes: Free breakfast; Some meals