Fodor's Expert Review Ahuzat Dobrovin
For a bit of history head to Ahuzat Dobrovin, near the entrance to the Hula Lake Nature Reserve. The Dobrovin family, Russian immigrants who moved here in 1909, once owned this reconstructed farmhouse. The property was eventually donated to the Jewish National Fund and opened to the public in 1986. An exhibit in the former family home highlights the old days of the Hula Valley, and a short video provides context. A pleasant garden surrounds the property.