Some social travelers in our community have shared their 2011 travel plans via Facebook and Twitter. Check out our slideshow of the 21 Places We’re Going in 2011 and let us know your top destinations for this year in the comments below.
- Shelly E.B.: To travel every where possible. Trips to Hawaii, Germany and North Carolina are in the works!
- @salvatorediana:Honolulu, Berlin, South of France, & Rome.
- @luvheli: 17 days in Vietnam; Civil War battlefields & Williamsburg; Miami; Octoberfest/Munich; Breckenridge; Euro Xmas Mkts!
- @ bratford2003: Just arrived in Kerala, India for some yoga and then Nepal, SEAsia,Oz and NZ
- Melanie F.: My husband and I are headed to Italy this year! It will be our first time in Europe!
- @tonispott: hoping to get to Italy!
- @jzeman06: St. Maarten in July!
- @cherylavins: A week in Yosemite with the nephews and a Mediterranean Cruise with the hubby. Can’t wait for both
- @notginny: I’m going to enjoy every second of my trip to Ireland!
- Bibiana B.: I want to go to Italy soon, but don’t expect to be able. However, going to Charleston, SC will be lovely.
- Christian V.D.B.: Oman, England, Germany, Tanzania and Morocco! This is going to be a great travel year 🙂
- @suziemaxxedout: I want to get to London at the end of the year. An actor I love is playing Hamlet!
Photo Credits: Luau on Maui courtesy DEmerson, a Fodors.com user; The Canal, Venice courtesy Kschmidt, a Fodors.com user; Cliffs of Moher courtesy pforde, a Fodors.com user.
Top Picks for You