Mexico: Keep your tourist card

If you’re arriving by plane from the United States or Canada, you’ll get this on the way in.
Ask for it if you don’t; you’ll need to present it when you leave the country, and not having it causes big headaches. They’re also available through travel agents and Mexican consulates, and at the border if you’re entering by land.