Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
About This Book
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises includes detailed profiles of every major cruise line and ship sailing in Alaska, plus overviews of more than 20 top ports of call and major inland destinations. Combined with an extensive and practical cruise-planning chapter, this book really is a complete and comprehensive guide to Alaska cruises. Fodor’s experts vet every recommendation to ensure travelers make the most of their time, whether it’s their first cruise or their fifth.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations in ports of embarkation, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· In-depth breakout features on Alaska’s whales, native handicrafts, Alaska’s glaciers, and Yukon gold.
· Major sights such as Glacier Bay, Skagway's Gold Rush Relics, Ketchikan's Frontier History and Denali National Park
· Covered ports of embarkation: Anchorage, Seattle, Seward, Vancouver, British Columbia, Whittier