About This Book
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Spectacular photos of sapphire blue seas, whitewashed alleyways draped in pink bougainvillea, and gilded Byzantine monasteries add a special dimension to this updated guide to a classic destination. Magazine-style illustrated features, an at-a-glance Island Finder, and a fact-packed cruise chapter make this the perfect choice for travelers, whether they are planning a week's vacation or an epic odyssey.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Greek cuisine, the ancient Olympics, and Santorini
· Coverage of Athens, Attica and Delphi, The Saronic Gulf Islands, The Sporades, Epirus and Thessaly, Thessaloniki and Central Macedonia, Corfu, The Peloponnese, The Cyclades, Crete, Rhodes and the Dodecanese, and The Northern Aegean Islands
Planning to focus your trip? Check out Fodor's Greek Islands travel guide.