Reload this Page >

all time favourite post?

Search

all time favourite post?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:00 PM
curious

all time favourite post?

Mine was the one about how much to tip the pilot? I did a search for it but couldn't find it!

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:10 PM
Janda

A funny one from today is where the person asked if there are laundromats in Spain. I almost gave her a smart answer then decided against it.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:13 PM
xxx

Tipping the pilot was my favorite. I printed out to give my husband some chuckes. I remember there was a really top 10 funny list.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:17 PM
xxx

oops,chuckles. Also another really funny one was "where to take my relative when he gets out of jail"

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:19 PM
anon

Elviras post- she gets too hungry. I've topped it.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:26 PM
nancy

long anticipated trip to Italy- I topped it!

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:41 PM
old guy

most of the ones that make me laugh are deleted within a few hours. wish i could remember them.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:47 PM
anon

oh yes "Nancy". My favourite post was about restaurant tipping. However I think it was on the US forum as a search revealed nothing here. It was about the wedding party who got persued out of the restaurant for not leaving a suitable tip.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:52 PM
Art

Tipping the pilot and vickings and of course bring home the geese.<BR>

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 02:59 PM
curious

Art<BR>can you find the tipping the pilot post? Don't remember the one about the geese!

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Laura

I liked the original Lucy Trip Report, but when I looked at it lately most of it was missing.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:12 PM
Book Chick

I've never read a post written by Elvira that I did not find entertaining.<BR><BR>Some of my other favorites were &quot;I Was Drunk The Day My Mother Got Out of Prison&quot;, &quot;Are the Vikings Really Bad?&quot;, and the &quot;gnu&quot; thread that was removed within about 48 hours of its debut last year.<BR><BR>Mina's threads I also find very entertaining---I hope wherever her travels take her, she continues to post here, because she's informative and witty.<BR><BR>Ciao,<BR>BC

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:14 PM
Rae

On the US forum, I enjoyed Patrick's &quot;Nightmare at Tavern on the Green&quot;. It was a classic and so funny.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:24 PM
Lou

I see posts alluding to the &quot;Nightmare&quot; but I cant find it. Anyone save it? I loved it too.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:31 PM
me

Does anyone remember the post from Nacny (note the way she mispelled her name). I don't remember the topic of the post, but I remember laughing at it aloud! I remember there were several tongue-in-cheek responses.<BR><BR>It was not the Nancy-divorce post that has resurfaced.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:34 PM
Martha

I liked the original Monkey thread, but I think it was on the US side. I also think it has been deleted.<BR><BR>Someone should be in charge of copying all interesting/funny posts that are in danger of getting deleted and posting them some place else. It is a shame to lose some of these.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 03:36 PM
ricky

our mothers were right!

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Rick

Some of the Rick Steves posts were entertaining.

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Mary

Definitely tipping the pilot!

Old Jan 24th, 2003, 06:43 PM
xxx

Any posts that ask what to wear in Paris are my favorites just to see what responses they get.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -