I've just started planning a trip in late August to Utah (flying into Las Vegas). I did a quick Mappoint route from Las Vegas to Zion (3 hours), Zion to North Rim (2 hours), North Rim to Bryce (3.25 hours), Bryce to Las Vegas (4.5 hours). This makes it about 13 hours of driving for the 5 days........
I have two sons 13 and 11 so we would like to do some hiking and horse/mule rides but I'm wondering if I should skip one of the three stops? Which would you skip?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL 1844:853:3131 password reset contact Tec*h care by 24/7
- 2 AOL -Technical Support -CONTACT-☎-1877-255-1244- AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 3 HP PRINTER 1800-681-7208 installations CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 Family winter holiday
- 6 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 7 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 8 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 9 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 10 4 days in San Diego
- 11 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 12 NY theater district restaurant
- 13 Trip to Cali
- 14 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 15 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 16 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 17 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 18 CAR TRIP FROM WI TO CA (in winter!!)
- 19 Minneapolis to Mount Rushmore (worth it?)
- 20 Quiet Restaurant in Minneapolis for a celebratory dinner with a deaf guest
- 21 Big Sur weather in early December
- 22 PAC coast highway Oregon
- 23 Lake Quinault Lodge
- 24 Our next summer trip
- 25 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..