I am travelling to San diego for a conference from Sydney. I have 3 days after the conference in US. I am confused whether I should fly out to vegas and see the Grand canyon or to San Fran and see yosemite. I am travelling to Scandinavia for 3 months later so not sure which will be a better option.
Thanks in advance for your advices.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip California
- 2 Drive from SC to CO
- 3 Family New York Trip
- 4 RV Grand Canyon
- 5 Spam meter
- 6 18 Yearolds In NOLA
- 7 LOS ANGELES TO RENO
- 8 Your favorite restaurants, etc., in Asheville NC
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY
- 10 NASHVILLE AND MEMPHIS..A FEW QUESTIONS
- 11 we are thinking about moving to florida...husband is retiring from his job
- 12 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 13 Yosemite lodging ideas
- 14 Where would you go in March?
- 15 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 16 Southern Oregon route
- 17 A Few days in Museums
- 18 Christkindlmarket in Chicago
- 19 Booze & books in NYC
- 20 5 day trip to Portland Maine in October
- 21 In panic, messed up car rental reservation
- 22 Lunch on the North Shore Kauai
- 23 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 24 I need help
- 25 Morning Activity No Car Downtown Poughkeepsie