Could anyone help me with the name of a good and reputable tour company to book a trip to Yosemite National Park. I'm checking this out for a colleague of mine (early 50's).
Looking at a Pick up in San Fran on 7 October, 2 nights accommodation (Yosemite Lodge) in Yosemite (checking out on 9 October) and a roughly 4 hour tour to Glacier Point on 8 October. They do not want a tour longer than 4 - 5 hours as one of the party suffers from motion sickness and it can't be too strenuous.
Drop off back to San Fran on 9 October.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/piracetol/
- 2 Key Largo worth a day trip from Florida City/Miami area??
- 3 Chasing Sargent in Nashville
- 4 Everglades en route from Ft Myers to Miami doable?
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 7 B&B in Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor?
- 8 Christmas getaway
- 9 Kiwi girls going from Houston - Nashville
- 10 NY theater district restaurant
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 Upper Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Par
- 13 Family winter holiday
- 14 Sjc Car Rental
- 15 Trip to Cali
- 16 Hawaii: Maui and Big Island questions
- 17 Grand Canyon trip from Breckenridge
- 18 10 Day California Vacation Advice
- 19 4 days in San Diego
- 20 Should we go to Orlando if not interested in Disney World?
- 21 Please help - Hawaii itinerary - big island and Honolulu
- 22 Miami: Coconut Grove or Little Havana?
- 23 Need Help Picking a Neighborhood in Boston
- 24 Not a Typical Trip Report
- 25 Christkindlmarket in Chicago