Just after some ideas please. We were originally looking at holiday in December next year but there is some really good flight deals at the moment to LA (from Australia). I am considering visiting yellowstone and that area for 8 or 9 days in early September. We will have 2 young kids in tow aged 2 (almost 3) and 6.
I have been checking out the domestic flights for prices and if we were to start in Bozeman Montana and finish in Salt Lake City, could you suggest a route and things to see? We won't be doing much hiking obviously, but wildlife viewing is an interest. Plus maybe staying in some self catering properties along the way would be good (like cabins etc).
Yellowstone National Park is on my bucket list!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve near Ashville
- 2 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 3 3 days San Francisco
- 4 Vacations in New Orleans
- 5 Hawaii instead of Oaxaca, but where?
- 6 travelling from Miami to New York
- 7 Must-See Louis Vuitton Exhibit Downtown
- 8 Las Vegas TR
- 9 Base Lodging in New Hampshire and Vermont
- 10 natchez accommodation
- 11 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 12 NYC NYE on a budget HELP please
- 13 Upscale, Child Friendly NYC Restaurant?
- 14 Road trip from NYC to where ?
- 15 Road Trip - DC to Miami in 2-3 days - need help
- 16 New Orleans Vacation
- 17 natchez trace parkway
- 18 Our next summer trip
- 19 Restaurants - NYC Financial District
- 20 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 21 Moving from philly suburbs to St. Petersburg Florida area
- 22 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no
- 23 Help-need suggestions for a Christmas vacation!
- 24 New York in 5 days
- 25 First time in the United States