Reload this Page >

Need help with store name in Wisconsin

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2001, 01:47 PM
tourist

Hi, My husband & I were in Wisconsin last June and visited a huge store nicknamed "the mens mall". It was sort of like Home Depot, but with tons more stuff. Can you tell me the real name of this store and if they have a web site ? Do you know if they do mail order? Thanks folks

Old Sep 28th, 2001, 03:01 PM
Jim Rosenberg

It's Fleet Farm. Here is a website, but I would be surprised if it turns out to be a hotbed of e-commerce just yet:

http://www.rpi.edu/~seyerc/project/fleet1.htm

Happy trails!

Old Sep 28th, 2001, 03:12 PM
Jim Rosenberg

Oh, by the way -- the website shown looks to be a project on behalf of one particular store by a third party. There are many other locations; I just didn't happen to find a corporate site. But I did like the various products mentioned in the home page because it gives a little of the "flavor" of the whole thing.

Old Sep 29th, 2001, 07:33 AM
yeehaw

Did this store have concrete floors? There are actually 2 stores...
"Mills Fleet Farm" and
Blaine's Farm & Fleet"
these stores are owned by brothers (fueding I think!..not sure on that!) You should be able to do a Yellow page search and find the different locations, and call them for more info!! Enjoy!

Old Sep 30th, 2001, 01:11 PM
tourist

Yes, the store had concrete floors and I believe it was around Cheboygan,Wi. Thanks, I will try that website.

Old Sep 30th, 2001, 01:48 PM
blacklab

Hi, I want to thank tourist for asking about this store, Love it, and they have them throughout Wisconsin and Michigan